Trecesson Property | Amos, Quebec
The first exploration work on the Trecesson property dates back to 1925, when Etoile d’Or Ltd. had a 20-man crew on site. Subsequent exploration programs were reported from 1933 to 1990. During this period, geophysical and geological surveys and with 54 drill holes totalling 3,652 m. were completed, along with stripping, blasting, and grab and channel sampling. 9,200 hectares (22,734 Acres, 92 Sq Km) located 50 km NNW of the town of Val d’Or, and 12 km NW of the town of Amos in Trecesson Township, QC. Initial due diligence sampling by Knick returned 109.8 g/t gold, 61.6 g/t silver, 1.4 % Copper, 9.4% Zinc, and 0.8% Lead.